Pressure Blasting Device Vario Primus KE 25 Liter
The high-performance PRIMUS offers compact blasting technology for various applications and is suitable for use with all akablast powders. Its removable lid enables the material to be replaced quickly. A special valve allows the powder to be dosed optimally and precisely. A double-membrane pressure regulator has been integrated so that the pressure can be adjusted smoothly.
For more detailed information, please contact the manufacturer.
Made available by:
Schmidt Sandstrahltechnik GmbH
Tel.: 09082 9680-0
Fax: 09082 9680-30
The Pressure Blasting Device can be operated with nozzles of various sizes and shapes. It's also possible to use a wide-angle blasting nozzle.
|Dimensions / Data|
|Tank diameter:||240 mm|
|Total diameter:||650 mm|
|Total height:||880 mm|
|Pressure:||Blast tank ventilation max. 8 bar|
|Designed for:||akablast fine |
akablast extra fine
akablast white fine
akablast white extra fine
akablast hard (when used with a wideangle nozzle and 1" tube)
- Blast tank ventilation, progressively variable pressure 0–8 bars
- High performance centrifugal separator
- Integrated sieve
- Compressed air turbine vibrator to prevent blockage
- Low compressed air consumption
- Up to 30 % reduction in blast media consumption
- Easy to clean with removable lid
- Blast media can be replaced very fast
- In addition to akablast, all standard blast media such as slag, special cleaning granules, calcite powder, glass beads, etc. may also be used.
- Moisture build-up is prevented by the constant impact of the compressed air.
- Sharp blast regulation during discharge – no remaining material residue
- Able to be turned on and off quickly in short intervals
- Mini TPT blast nozzle with turbo-effect as either a cylindrical or wide-angle nozzle